Blog entries categorized as “this way to the egress”
Arcade Fire comes under fire for dress code show. EGRESS has another idea. by Paul Corsi
In July, the stylish and enigmatic band Arcade Fire received backlash after announcing that their record release show would have a dress codeand a no phone policy. Arcade Fire’s rival band, This Way to the EGRESS, saw this as an opportunity to celebrate their own fans and make the most of an industry where audience banality seems to be the new normal.
This Way to the EGRESS Releases New Cabaret Pop Single,”Rollin’” by Nick
This Way to the EGRESS, announces the robust swing-style single “Rollin’” off of their upcoming album, Onward! Up A Frightening Creek.
Beginning with a hasty piano lick, the track quickly tiptoes into a resilient feminist-fueled roller coaster of tempo changes and dream-like instrumentation.
This Way to the Egress Announces September 22 Album Release by Paul Corsi
This Way to the Egress announces their fourth full-length release, Onward! Up A Frightening Creek, due out September 22.
Further solidifying their sound with the first single, “See No Evil” as Downloadable MP3
'Clarence' - This Way to the EGRESS by Paul Corsi
This Way to the EGRESS reveal their inner sideshow circus roots with the release of their new video, 'Clarence'.This article appears in the Videos blog.
This Way to the EGRESS - "Tarantella" (Official Video) by Paul Corsi
This Way to the EGRESS - "Tarantella" (Official Video)This article appears in the Videos blog.
This Way to the EGRESS Releases Second Single, "Let's Not Pretend" by Janelle
This Way to the EGRESS, release the second single, “Lets Not Pretend” off their upcoming album, Great Balancing Act, due out May 19
This Way to the EGRESS Announces May 19 Album Release by Megan Fisher
This Way to the EGRESS Announces May 19 Album Release, Great Balancing Act, Produced by Roger Greenawalt (Iggy Pop, Branford Marsalis, Philip Glass)
This Way to the EGRESS Releases "We Won't Go" Single by Janelle
An exuberant drinking song that sounds like a room full of inebriated Russian Gypsies, This Way to the EGRESS releases “We Won’t Go”, the debut single off of the upcoming Roger Greenawalt (Iggy Pop, Branford Marsalis, Philip Glass) produced album, Great Balancing Act, due out May 19. “We Won’t Go” is an energetic fist pumping, foot stomping, arm linking sing-a-long calling everyone to stand up in us against the world fashion.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...