Blog entries categorized as “the bynars”
GLG Music Monday - New MP3s for fans of Passion Pit, Twin Forks, The Pixies by Megan Fisher
GLG Music Monday Features New Singles from The Bynars | Sidney York | Emperors
The Bynars Seek Solace in Loneliness with Electro Pop Single “Everyone is Here” by Janelle
Whether you know The Bynars as the futuristic, synth-heavy band stationed in Boston or the half humanoid/half machine race from the intergalactic show, Star Trek, the cloned names are no coincidence.
Magnet Features The Bynars Latest "Never Gonna Die" by Megan Fisher
Check out the post and download “Never Gonna Die”.
Beats Per Minute Exclusive Album Stream The Bynars X vs. X by Megan Fisher
Beats Per Minute is giving everyone a shot at hearing the electro-pop tunes off The Bynars’ upcoming album X vs. X.
Dance Synth Pop Act, The Bynars, Announce National Tour by Megan Fisher
The Bynars announce first 17 dates of upcoming tour in support of forthcoming album, X vs X
The Vinyl District Premieres The Bynars’ “Never Gonna Die” from X vs. X out September 17 by Megan Fisher
The duo of Matt Jatkola and Mike Champ worked together to create this “living” track. Jakolta says, after nearly 40 drafts, it’s Champ’s live drums that guide the listeners through “Never Gonna Die's" Eastern-inspired lyrics.
The Bynars Release Danceable yet Lyrical Album, X vs. X September 17 by Janelle
Get lost with The Bynars on September 17 as they release their adventurous synth-heavy pop album, X vs. X.
Getting to Know... The Bynars by Janelle
Matt Jatkola (guitar/vocals/programming) and Mike Champ (drums/programming) blend the human aspects of lyrics and instruments with the mechanized aspects of programming, production and electronic elements. In this week’s Getting to Know, The Bynars took some time to answer some questions to give you an idea of what their life off the stage is like.
Beats Per Minute Premieres The Bynars’ Danceable Pop-Synth single "Dancing on a Dream" by Janelle
"For the first single from their sophomore album, the band has chosen 'Dancing On A Dream,' a shimmering chunk of synth-pop and early 80′s rock that finds itself sitting somewhere between the slick art-rock of Ultravox and the catchy radio pop of 'Jessie’s Girl.' -Joshua Pickard, Beats Per Minute
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...