Blog entries categorized as “steph barrak”
GLG April Monthly Playlist: Spring Into Action by Emily
Please your ears and take a listen to this indie rock and pop selection inspired by Impose Magazine. Bursting at the seams with propelling tempos, a shimmering demeanor, and ethereal vibes - just in time for Spring. Featuring artists like The Shins, Hippo Campus, Glassio, and GLG's own Allen Clapp, Steph Barrak, Known To Collapse, The Cover Letter, and Split Screens.
Steph Barrak - EP Case Study by Paul Corsi
Case study for Steph Barrak EP release.This article appears in the Case Studies blog.
GLG February Monthly Playlist: Tough Love by Emily
A playlist born from the featured artists of DrunkenWerewolf, including Steph Barrak.
Drunken Werewolf Introduces Steph Barrak by Paul Corsi
Drunken Werewolf Introduces Steph Barrak.
Allston Pudding Premieres Exclusive Steph Barrak Track by Paul Corsi
Allston Pudding has the exclusive premiere of Steph Barrak's song "All Of This Was Hard."
Steph Barrak Announces February EP Release by Paul Corsi
Steph Barrak Announces February 3 Never Again EP Release
Offers First Single, “So Familiar” as Downloadable MP3
Impose Magazine Premieres Steph Barrak Single by Victoria
Impose Magazine premieres Steph Barrak's new single, "So Familiar."
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.