Blog entries categorized as “music marketing”
Why Aren't Fans Buying My Music (Part 2) by Bri
In part two of the Are You Assaulting Your Fans on Social Media? series, this article will take you through the next steps of creating excitement for your fans as they continue to support your music.This article appears in the blog.
Are You Assaulting Your Fans (Part One) by Janelle
It goes without saying: You shouldn’t assault your fans either physically or sexually, but there’s a more subtle way you may be assaulting your fans every single day, and you’re most likely not even aware you’re doing it. This guide will help you determine whether you are appropriately reaching out to fans, and how to connect and build positive relationships.
4 Essential Things to Consider When Hiring a Music Promotion Company by Janelle
If you’re ready to hire a music promotion company to secure coverage for your upcoming single, EP, or album release, how do you find a publicist who will give you the best bang for your buck? How do you avoid getting ripped off or throwing money down the drain because the company wasn’t the right fit for your band?
How To Engage With Your Fans by Paul Corsi
It's important to engage with your fans, but is social media the only place you can do that? Read on to find out a few other ways you can add to your list of marketing tools.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
3 Little Known Factors That Could Affect Your Pledge Music Crowdfunding Campaign by Janelle
Do you dread asking your fans for money when trying to raise funds for your next album release? Read this article to find 3 little known ways you can avoid asking your fans for money and make it a highly successful campaign at the same time.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...