Blog entries categorized as “music marketing”
4 Essential Things to Consider When Hiring a Music Promotion Company by Janelle
If you’re ready to hire a music promotion company to secure coverage for your upcoming single, EP, or album release, how do you find a publicist who will give you the best bang for your buck? How do you avoid getting ripped off or throwing money down the drain because the company wasn’t the right fit for your band?
How To Engage With Your Fans by Paul Corsi
It's important to engage with your fans, but is social media the only place you can do that? Read on to find out a few other ways you can add to your list of marketing tools.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
3 Little Known Factors That Could Affect Your Pledge Music Crowdfunding Campaign by Janelle
Do you dread asking your fans for money when trying to raise funds for your next album release? Read this article to find 3 little known ways you can avoid asking your fans for money and make it a highly successful campaign at the same time.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.
- Number 1 Fan!! left a comment on Angela Perley & the Howlin’ Moons to Release Hey Kid January 21, 2014 Album Gives Nod to Classic Hollywood: This Album is sure to take the world by storm!! I have seen the band play in settings ranging from a...