Blog entries categorized as “husband wife duo”
Spectator Announce April 12 Album by Bri
Charlie, Baby is the new album from St. Louis dream-pop duo, Spectator. The wife and husband pair weave together this new collection of songs encompassing themes of love, loss, and growth. Each track bends these ideas into different angles, casting prismatic shapes against a darkening haze. Voltaic guitars and percussion dart in one direction while tender vocals and dreamy synth drift in another. Meditative lyrics reveal a sweet sentiment, a warm glow on the horizon.
Spectator Announces Single, "Waves" by Paul Corsi
The new dream pop single, “Waves” due out February 7 from St. Louis duo, Spectator, flows like a glossy, peaceful river flooded with sonic intimacy. The single is off the upcoming album, Charlie, Baby, out April 12, 2019. The album will be released in Scandinavia on Painted Black, a subsidiary of Nordic Records.
Silver Lake 66 Announces Single, "Blue Earth County" by Paul Corsi
The new single from Americana duo Silver Lake 66, “Blue Earth County,” speeds down an endless sweltering stretch of highway in a ‘73 convertible. Electric guitar, a Hammond organ and a sultry steel guitar lead us to a summer day on La Brea Ave in Los Angeles.
Black Book Premieres Moonbabies' Single by Janelle
"Their sound varies from Shoegaze vibes to unrefined, static filled Electro Pop backed by dreamy soundscapes. Reinvigorated by Berlin's underground dance scene, Moonbabies decided to take their music in an entirely different direction, and thus far, we're loving the results." -Mathias Rosenzweig, BlackBook
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.