Blog entries categorized as “Wilco”
Son of the Velvet Rat Releases New Folk Noir Single, “Carry On” by Paul Corsi
Son of the Velvet Rat Releases New Folk Noir Single, “Carry On”
Off Upcoming Album Dorado Due Out February 17
Thought-Pop Songwriter, Briar Rabbit, Releases New Album From Your Bones Out Sept. 10 by Janelle
"Singer-songwriters such as Briar Rabbit create sensitive, soul-searching tunes that don't activate the cheese filters." —Kevin Williams - Chicago Tribune
Thought-Pop Musician Briar Rabbit Releases “So Long” by Janelle
"So Long," is a relationship-tinged folk-pop jam. On the track, Briar Rabbit portrays the last steps in getting over a breakup set to a pulsating acoustic rhythm.
Gimme a Break: Dick Prall by Janelle
Dick Prall talks about his time with Wilco, his place in the music world and Team Lost Boys.
Golden Bloom, Timmy Williams of Whitest Kids U’Know, and The Grownup Noise Team up for National Tour this August by Janelle
Laughs and tunes are coming your way this August! Be prepared to see Golden Bloom take the stage with Timmy williams and The Grownup Noise!
Golden Bloom to Play the 6th Annual Williamsburgers and Weiners BBQ Block Party 6/21 by Janelle
Get to New York for the 6th Annual Williamsburgers and Weiners BBQ Block Party!
Jon Elling, of Grand & Noble, "Picks Three" with Ardent Studios by Janelle
Jon Elling, of Grand & Noble, is the latest to send off his three favorite things in Ardent Studios' Pick Three Column.
Win a Free Year of Daytrotter Courtesy of Golden Bloom to Celebrate Their Daytrotter Session by Janelle
Want to win a free year to Daytrotter courtesy of Golden Bloom? Of course you do! Check inside for a link to the contest (ending March 28), and be sure to listen to Golden Bloom's newly recorded session at Daytrotter!
Gangstagrass and Golden Bloom Pick Three With Ardent Music Blog! by Janelle
Both Rench of Gangstagrass, and Shawn Fogel of Golden Bloom get their chance to pick three of their favorite things over at Ardent Music Blog.
Grand & Noble Perform "This Light" on La Quenelle Culturelle's Mobile Sessions by Janelle
Grand & Noble grabs their guitars and performs an acoustic version of their single, "This Light", recorded with the help of their mobile phones. You can check out the whole thing on La Quenelle Culturelle's website.
Silverhawk and The Valery Trails on Spinner's Full CD Listening Party by Janelle
Silverhawk and The Valery Trails join some distinguished indie rock company on this week's Spinner Full CD Listening Party. In case you haven't had a chance to pick up either album yet, you can stream both albums, in their entirety, for free this week!
The Other Side with PledgeMusic's Mike Fordham by Janelle
PledgeMusic Marketing Director and A&R Consultant Mike Fordham explains how PledgeMusic can help musicians launch creative fundraising campaigns, explains why he'd love to work with My Morning Jacket, and gives tips to help independent artists increase music business savviness in this week's Other Side.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.
- Number 1 Fan!! left a comment on Angela Perley & the Howlin’ Moons to Release Hey Kid January 21, 2014 Album Gives Nod to Classic Hollywood: This Album is sure to take the world by storm!! I have seen the band play in settings ranging from a...
- P. left a comment on American Songwriter Streams Tallahassee’s Old Ways A Week Early: I just finished listening to the stream, and I’d say this is definitely Tallahassee’s st...