Blog entries categorized as “Indie Rock”
GLG April Monthly Playlist: Spring Into Action by Emily
Please your ears and take a listen to this indie rock and pop selection inspired by Impose Magazine. Bursting at the seams with propelling tempos, a shimmering demeanor, and ethereal vibes - just in time for Spring. Featuring artists like The Shins, Hippo Campus, Glassio, and GLG's own Allen Clapp, Steph Barrak, Known To Collapse, The Cover Letter, and Split Screens.
Known to Collapse Announces January Album Release by Paul Corsi
Known to Collapse announces January 20 Transport Paradise etheral psych pop album release.
Offers First Single, “What Is Said” as a downloadable MP3.
Matt Tarka Announces September 13 'Surely Late' EP Release by Paul Corsi
Matt Tarka announces November 18 Surely Late EP Release,
offers first single, “Very Little” as downloadable MP3
The Valery Trails Announces August 5 Chameleon Bones Album Release by Paul Corsi
The Valery Trails announces August 5 Chameleon Bones album release
offers first single, “OK” as downloadable MP3
Kinder Than Wolves Releases New Single, “Hover” by Paul Corsi
Kinder Than Wolves Releases New Single, “Hover” Off Upcoming EP Mean Something Due Out April 15
Green Light Go is Hiring! by Janelle
Green Light Go Publicity is hiring a part time publicity assistant to work in a fun, energetic, and collaborative culture. The position has the potential to go full-time with opportunities for advancement within the company.
Ryan's Smashing Life Premieres The North Country Single by Sara McKay
DC Indie Rockers The North Country Debut Floating Heartbreak Single, Never There Part 1
The North Country Releases "The Cross We Bear" Video by Janelle
Watch Office Space tedium through the eyes of a wooden character.This article appears in the Videos blog.
4 Simple Steps to Creating a Killer Press List by Janelle
Sending emails after email to media and not getting a response? Find out how to create a killer press list to can help garner media coverage!This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
What Music Puts You in the Mood? by Janelle
Today’s post will teach you to think like a consumer (and potential new fan) so you are properly listing and tagging your soundcloud for the greatest exposure.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Can You Resist Digital Temptation? by LeeAnn
Magnet Magazine Premieres *Chi's Haunting Single “Digital Temptation”; Title track from Forthcoming EP out Sept. 16
*chi Releases Digital Temptation on Sept 16 by Janelle
Check out the diverse amagamation of genres and moods in *chi's upcoming Sept 16 release, Digital Temptation.
Search the Blog Archives
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.
- Number 1 Fan!! left a comment on Angela Perley & the Howlin’ Moons to Release Hey Kid January 21, 2014 Album Gives Nod to Classic Hollywood: This Album is sure to take the world by storm!! I have seen the band play in settings ranging from a...
- P. left a comment on American Songwriter Streams Tallahassee’s Old Ways A Week Early: I just finished listening to the stream, and I’d say this is definitely Tallahassee’s st...