The Other Side
Refer a Band to GLG. You Get Paid. They Get Paid. by Janelle
Find out how you can earn up to $200 or $400 in discounts for every band you refer to GLG as part of our referral programThis article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Why Your iPhone Could Be Killing Your Buzz by Janelle
Do you wish the music industry would pay you more attention?
This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Read this article to find out why your iPhone may be getting in the way.
4 Simple Steps to Creating a Killer Press List by Janelle
Sending emails after email to media and not getting a response? Find out how to create a killer press list to can help garner media coverage!This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: Building Your First Press List by Paul Corsi
The next thing I’d like to talk about is your first press list. How do you build one of these things? What is the objective? Is it even worth your time and effort?
What's Keeping the Music Industry from Discovering You? by Janelle
Tired of waiting around for the music industry to discover you? Follow these simple steps to turn your Facebook page into a discovery machine.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
6 Components of a Great Bio by Janelle
Are you making great music, but no one seems to care? Find out how a great bio can help you get heard.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
How to Pitch Music Blogs Like a Pro by Janelle
Are you emailing music blogs about your band without a response to be found? Learn how to craft a pitch that will increase your chances of being heard.
The Successful Guide to a Single Release Campaign by Bri
Struggling to get your band's single to break through? Don't stress, check out this blog to discover what makes a single release successful.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
How to Release Your Album Successfully (Even If You Don't Have a Record Label) by Janelle
Have you released albums that nobody heard? Find out how you can make your next album or EP release a smashing success.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Maintain Media Relationships Between Releases by Janelle
Are you frustrated because all the music bloggers who loved your last record seem to care less about the new one you’re releasing? After repeated attempts to contact the writer, you can’t seem to get a response no matter how hard you try. Find out how to maintain your media relationships.
How to Achieve Your Band's 2015 Goals by Janelle
Disappointed in the results your band received in 2014 or just want to continue the momentum? Learn the seven simple steps to achieve major goals.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
I'm Broke by Janelle
Are you in a band and tired of saying things like "I'm broke?" Find out the three simple steps to raise the money you need to do what you want with your music career.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...