Green Light Grow
The Best Time to Release Your Album in 2019 by Bri
Are you planning to release an album in 2019? We're back with another yearly guide of the best months to release your music throughout the year. Read this guide to determine the best months to release your album and why.
5 Questions to Ask Before Running Your Own Music PR Campaign by Janelle
If you’ve ever tried to run your own music PR campaign, you know how grueling and downright discouraging it can be. But there are a few questions you can ask yourself to determine if you really want to invest your time into what can be a challenging, but rewarding, experience.
4 Elements of a Great Music Blog Pitch by Janelle
The truth is that blogs are burdened by submissions and only have so much time in the day to listen and check out every band that comes their way. If you want to be the one who gets heard, there are a few things you can do to increase your chances.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
4 Signs You're Ready to Hire a Music Publicist by Janelle
We have a lot of bands who come to Green Light Go wanting to hire us as their music publicist. And of the bands that show up in our inbox, we only take on about 10%. Much of the time it’s about the music, but there are a few other factors that tell us if a band is ready for a music publicist and why we need to pass.
Is Your Album a Flop? by Janelle
Learn how to make the most of your album release. If you feel discouraged about the results of releasing an album that you know deserves to be heard, read these tips as to what might have gotten in the way.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
How to Pitch a Music Blog: The Wild Honey Pie by Paul Corsi
How does your favorite band make it into your favorite music blog? That’s a great question. Trust me when I say that there is a lot more that goes into securing a placement in today’s top blogs than simply writing, recording, releasing, and sending in your music.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet by Paul Corsi
The premiere can be the difference between your band’s song receiving the attention it deserves, or just ending up as the sixth or seventh track on your mom’s “Driving Jams” mixtape.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Your One-Sheet Checklist by Janelle
Are you a band or musician who thinks your music and your brand should be taken more seriously? Creating a one-sheet will help you achieve that. Find out 5 components that you should include in your one-sheet.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Do You Have the Risk Tolerance for a Music PR Campaign? by Janelle
Think you are ready to hire a publicist? Learn the six reasons why you should not hire a publicist and what to expect if you do.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Should You Premiere Your Next Single? by Janelle
Think a premiere is your only chance of success? Find out when you should offer a premiere and when you shouldn't.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Refer a Band to GLG. You Get Paid. They Get Paid. by Janelle
Find out how you can earn up to $200 or $400 in discounts for every band you refer to GLG as part of our referral programThis article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Turning Your Fans Into Advocates by Janelle
Do you want to connect with a fanbase that will actually help you promote your music? Read this article about ways you can turn your fans into advocates.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...