Blog entries categorized as “why your music should be free”
How to Pitch a Music Blog: The Wild Honey Pie by Paul Corsi
How does your favorite band make it into your favorite music blog? That’s a great question. Trust me when I say that there is a lot more that goes into securing a placement in today’s top blogs than simply writing, recording, releasing, and sending in your music.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: The Return of The Press List by Paul Corsi
Last time we talked about building your first press list. So how did you do? Let’s both be honest and say that it was a lot harder than you thought it would be. For a band to build their own press list is a bit of an experience, but for a publicist to build one for them is a slightly different animal.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: Is Your DPI Under The Legal Limit? by Paul Corsi
So you have some great publicity photos, but are the dimensions correct? What is DPI? Find out how to ensure that your photos make it into that blog you've been working so hard to get coverage in.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.