Blog entries categorized as “veracity”
Is It Really Worth It to Hire a PR Company When You Release New Music? by Paul Corsi
Most musicians dream of one day being on the cover of Rolling Stone, or having Pitchfork dub their album "Best New Music." Sonicbids spoke with Lauren Marsh, an award-winning, indie singer-songwriter from New Jersey, about her experience with DIY PR versus hiring a professional.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Culture Collide Reviews Lauren Marsh Veracity by Paul Corsi
Lauren Marsh has just released her new EP, Veracity, and Culture Collide has the full review.
Lauren Marsh Releases New Indie-Pop Single, “Wildfire” by Sam
Lauren Marsh announces the second single off of her upcoming EP, Veracity, due out January 22. Titled “Wildfire,” this track delivers an Adele-flavored ballad that begins with sparse piano chords, but comes into its own as a gargantuan falsetto-and-synth driven machine.
Lauren Marsh Announces January 22, 2016 Veracity EP Release by Sam
“Flawlessly talented & using her voice to tell the stories of her life, Lauren has found and claimed something she loves.” —Real Woman Magazine
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...