Blog entries categorized as “the mountain goats”
Penguin Prison Remixes Broke Royals Single, “As Long As I Can See” by Paul Corsi
Broke Royals release the synth fueled Penguin Prison (Passion Pit, Imagine Dragons, Sia) remix of their single, “As Long As I Can See”. The song pulses with a solar flair of neon vocals and pop-drenched keyboard leads that walk through a forest of sensory overload.
Broke Royals Announces November 17 Album Release by Paul Corsi
Over the past six months, Broke Royals have been praised by Billboard for their "sing-along, arena-ready sound," named an Artist On The Rise by Southwest Airlines, and called one of the best live bands in DC by CBS. Their upcoming self-titled album is a picturesque combination of dance beats, driving rock melodies, and infectious pop hooks that feel like sunflair in the dark.
Fresh MP3 Friday Does Tough Decisions and Coping with Loss by Megan Fisher
Stream and download new singles from The Bergamot and Kyle Adem
Fresh MP3 Friday Fights Fear and Uncertainty with Kyle Adem's New Single "Armour" by Megan Fisher
Armour may be resilient, but not impervious to life's fears.
Kyle Adem's Second Single, "Armour", Is Out Now! by Janelle
Check out Kyle Adem's second MP3, "Armour". Just one of nine other tracks that make up his new album, "Armour" is a hymn-like reflection about discovering what it means to exist.
Kyle Adem's New Album, armour., Due Out July 24th by Janelle
Stay on the look out for Kyle Adem's upcoming record, armour. Blending orchestral folk, flashes of fierce punk and brutal honesty, Adem brings nine new tracks to the table. armour. will be released July 24th, through Ghost Motel Records.
Sam Densmore Remembers His First Record With Ardent Studios Music Blog by Janelle
Remember the first record you ever bought? Sam Densmore does too! Read about the first record he ever bought over at Ardent Studios Music Blog!
Staff Infection: Top Tunes of 2011 by Megan Fisher
Some excellent tunes that get stuck in my head.This article appears in the Staff Infection blog.
The Other Side with PopMatters Founder Sarah Zupko by Janelle
PopMatters founder, senior editor, and publisher Sarah Zupko carves her own niche into the cultural criticism world to pave the way for indie bands and freelance journalists around the world.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.
- Number 1 Fan!! left a comment on Angela Perley & the Howlin’ Moons to Release Hey Kid January 21, 2014 Album Gives Nod to Classic Hollywood: This Album is sure to take the world by storm!! I have seen the band play in settings ranging from a...