Blog entries categorized as “the line of best fit”
Is Your Content Getting in the Way of Your Coverage? by Janelle
On the surface level, you may have noticed bands who have released two-three singles prior to an album release so you think you need to create the same strategy for your band. Before you start, you need to ask yourself a few questions.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
The Line Of Best Fit Premieres Badlands by Paul Corsi
The Line Of Best Fit premieres the new album from Swedish musician and producer Badlands.
Is Your Single a Flop? by Janelle
Often times bands start to panic following the first week of pitching media on a single. This is after only seeing ten or 20 outlets cover the band. Did I mention it was after only one week actively promoting the release? Here's why you should stop worrying that your single is a flop.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.