Blog entries categorized as “stereogum”
5 Questions to Ask Before Running Your Own Music PR Campaign by Janelle
If you’ve ever tried to run your own music PR campaign, you know how grueling and downright discouraging it can be. But there are a few questions you can ask yourself to determine if you really want to invest your time into what can be a challenging, but rewarding, experience.
Why You Can't Have It All When It Comes to Music Publicity by Janelle
How many things can a publicist really do for you? Read on to find out why you can't always have it all when it comes to music publicity.
Creating Small Goals for Maximum Success in 2017 by Janelle
Are you looking towards the end of 2016 and wondering why you didn’t achieve more? Why didn’t your band get signed to a label? Why didn’t you get added to a major music festival? Why didn’t more fans support your music?
With the coming year around the corner, now's the time to reflect and plan your goals for 2017. Start with these five points.
5 Signs You’re Sabotaging Your Band’s Success by Janelle
Are you saboraging your band's success? Read on to find the ways you could be hurting more than you're helping.
Is Your Content Getting in the Way of Your Coverage? by Janelle
On the surface level, you may have noticed bands who have released two-three singles prior to an album release so you think you need to create the same strategy for your band. Before you start, you need to ask yourself a few questions.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
5 More Common Questions About Music PR, Answered by Janelle
Last week we talked about 5 Common Questions From Bands About Music PR, this week let's dive a little deeper and answer some more of your top questions.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Shades Announces July 31 Album Release by Kyle Bendel
Shades Announces New Album Common Desire Out July 31 With New Single "Time Back"
5 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Music PR Firm by Janelle
Did you hire a music pr firm and end up disappointed in the results?
Read this article to take the guesswork out of finding a music pr company who can deliver results.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
You Be My Heart Compilation - Album Release Case Study by Janelle
You Be My Heart Compiliation album release case study featuring Mark Kozelek, Marissa Nadler, Cloud Room, Maps + AtlasesThis article appears in the Case Studies blog.
Fresh Mp3 Friday: Sleeper Bands by Janelle
Skip the Z's and catch these sleeper bands...
Staff Infection: Nevermind by Janelle
Your Nirvana playlist is here!This article appears in the Staff Infection blog.
Stereogum Premieres Cowboy and Indian Video by Janelle
Stereogum premieres the video for "Troubled Tracks" from the Austin City Limits Fest performing band.This article appears in the Videos blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.