Blog entries categorized as “spotify”
GLG Monthly Playlist: Indie Summer by Paul Corsi
Take a listen to this month's playlist, inspired by Paste and perfect for summer. Full of sun-drenched, feel-good music featuring Carseat Headrest, July Talk, and GLG's own Jupiter Deluxe Tube, Quicksilver Daydream, The Yorks, and Flagship Romance.
Tips For Getting Your Song On a Spotify Playlist by Janelle
You’re absolutely certain you want, no, you need, to get on an official Spotify playlist. The problem is you’re not sure how to reach the elusive curators and you’re struggling to get past 50 followers on Spotify. So where do you go from here?
GLG May Monthly Playlist: May We Know Them by Emily
Take a listen to this month's playlist, comprised of all female artists featured in music publication, American Songwriter. Packed full of strong women with strong sounds, feat. Angel Olsen, Lucius, Margaret Glaspy, and GLG's own Bonsai, Lauren Marsh, Merry Ellen Kirk, and Victoria Canal.
Utilizing Soundcloud to Drive iTunes Sales by Janelle
How can you market your music on SoundCloud to drive sales on iTunes? Read on to see five helpful steps.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Beth Bombara Announces National Tour by Kourtney Rogus
Beth Bombara announces national tour commencing July 9th in Columbia, MO
Sweden’s Moonbabies Releases First Album in Seven Years on April 28 by Janelle
The album explores a sense of Salvador Dali surrealism and vibrant dream pop rich in introspective shades, melodic hues, hazy instrumental washes and technicolor electronic explosions.
5 Tips To Make More Money Through Your Music Distributor by Janelle
Find out how can you maximize the relationship with your distributor to increase revenue for your band or record label with this special guest post from Symphonic Distribution's Janette Berrios.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
#glgsongaday Challenge! by Megan Fisher
Hey all! Green Light Go is going to have a song a day challenge and we want you to play along.
RIYL: Miike Snow, Justin Townes Earle, Caveman by Janelle
RIYL is back with a new round of recommendations! I think I've managed to put a little bit of everything in here, from electronic pop, Americana, some singer-songwriters, indie rock shoegazers, and even a twinge of country. Fans of Miike Snow, Justin Townes Earle, or Caveman - come on in and check it out!This article appears in the RIYL blog.
Staff Infection: SXSW Bound by Megan Fisher
What I wouldn't give to be roadtripping to this right now.This article appears in the Staff Infection blog.
The Other Side with Broken Wall Films' Alex Laferriere by Janelle
Broken Wall Films' founder and director Alex Laferriere talks about paying homage to Evil Dead II, explains what bands need to know before seeking out licensing opportunities, and tells how his hearing impaired father inspired him to create a brand new web series in this week's Other Side.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
RIYL: Andrew Bird, Good Old War, Bowerbirds, And More! by Janelle
It's a great week for releases next week, and I thought I'd celebrate by giving you all some of my most anticipated albums for March 6th!This article appears in the RIYL blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- Dwas left a comment on Female Entrepreneur Podcast Features Naomi Wachira : This blog provided content is very important to learn about the female enterpreneur podcast features...
- ource left a comment on Bandcamp Features Naomi Wachira: This article is very important to band camp features and naomi wachira launched new topics. That eve...
- custom essay writing service left a comment on How To Engage With Your Fans: Amazing article. I am so impressed. I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings wit...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...