Blog entries categorized as “spotify tips and tricks”
Picking the Best Song for Your Spotify Playlist by Janelle
The past few weeks I’ve focused on how to create and strengthen a Spotify playlist you create. This is the best tool a band can use when you have few followers, few accolades, no playlist activity outside your own, and virtually no media coverage.
You also want to make sure you’re setting yourself up to the best advantage. If you’re utilizing a playlist to get your own music heard, you should make sure you start with a song that has the best chance of being listened to repeatedly, shared on social media and shared on other playlists.
Read on for a few angles you can try!
Search the Blog Archives
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.
- Number 1 Fan!! left a comment on Angela Perley & the Howlin’ Moons to Release Hey Kid January 21, 2014 Album Gives Nod to Classic Hollywood: This Album is sure to take the world by storm!! I have seen the band play in settings ranging from a...