Blog entries categorized as “spotify playlist services”
Creating The Perfect Spotify Playlist by Janelle
You want to get on a great spotify playlist, right? The only problem is that you only have a couple dozen followers on Spotify, your songs have the infamous “<1000” stream tracker next to them, and you don’t have Spotify-curator contacts who will give you the time of day.
One of the easiest ways to get on a great Spotify playlist is to create your own. Check out these four steps to create a great playlist to catch the attention of others.
Picking the Best Song for Your Spotify Playlist by Janelle
The past few weeks I’ve focused on how to create and strengthen a Spotify playlist you create. This is the best tool a band can use when you have few followers, few accolades, no playlist activity outside your own, and virtually no media coverage.
You also want to make sure you’re setting yourself up to the best advantage. If you’re utilizing a playlist to get your own music heard, you should make sure you start with a song that has the best chance of being listened to repeatedly, shared on social media and shared on other playlists.
Read on for a few angles you can try!
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...