Blog entries categorized as “spectator”
Spectator Announce April 12 Album by Bri
Charlie, Baby is the new album from St. Louis dream-pop duo, Spectator. The wife and husband pair weave together this new collection of songs encompassing themes of love, loss, and growth. Each track bends these ideas into different angles, casting prismatic shapes against a darkening haze. Voltaic guitars and percussion dart in one direction while tender vocals and dreamy synth drift in another. Meditative lyrics reveal a sweet sentiment, a warm glow on the horizon.
Charlie, Baby by BriThis article appears in the blog.
Spectator Announces Single, "The Only One" by Bri
The new single, "The Only One" from St. Louis duo, Spectator, is like a deep haze smoldering in a dream pop woodland. Layers of droning synth and buzzing guitars crystalize and intensify with sonic overtones, revealing a sun-drenched rose blossoming in slow-motion. Soft percussion vaporizes, giving way to rhythmic drums and soulful vocals.
Spectator Announces Single, "Weight" by Paul Corsi
“Weight”, the new single from dream pop duo Spectator, sweeps a whirlwind of emotions through a vast, open heart holding on to something that is about to change. Layers of upbeat guitar symbolize the free, unbolted feeling of living in the moment as the moment itself begins to fade away. Bright, glossy melodies pulse, The rush of blood through a beating vessel in a single existence of pure euphoria.
Spectator Announces Single, "Waves" by Paul Corsi
The new dream pop single, “Waves” due out February 7 from St. Louis duo, Spectator, flows like a glossy, peaceful river flooded with sonic intimacy. The single is off the upcoming album, Charlie, Baby, out April 12, 2019. The album will be released in Scandinavia on Painted Black, a subsidiary of Nordic Records.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.