Blog entries categorized as “social media”
Are You Assaulting Your Fans (Part One) by Janelle
It goes without saying: You shouldn’t assault your fans either physically or sexually, but there’s a more subtle way you may be assaulting your fans every single day, and you’re most likely not even aware you’re doing it. This guide will help you determine whether you are appropriately reaching out to fans, and how to connect and build positive relationships.
Before I Was Famous: Does Your Band Have Too Much Content? by Paul Corsi
Everybody wants to get the more views on Facebook and Twitter. I’m not going to lecture you on the seven deadly sins of social media, but I will give you a few tips on how to make your brand stand out.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Michael J. Epstein in Performer Magazine by Janelle
If you've been dying to read a thoroughly entertaining interview with Michael J. Epstein, you're in luck. In the June issue of Performer Magazine, Epstein sits down and answers some basic questions about himself, his work, and his music.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.