Blog entries categorized as “smashing pumpkins”
Arcade Fire comes under fire for dress code show. EGRESS has another idea. by Paul Corsi
In July, the stylish and enigmatic band Arcade Fire received backlash after announcing that their record release show would have a dress codeand a no phone policy. Arcade Fire’s rival band, This Way to the EGRESS, saw this as an opportunity to celebrate their own fans and make the most of an industry where audience banality seems to be the new normal.
The Other Side with Newcity Music's Co-Founder Brian Hieggelke by Janelle
Newcity Music co-founder Brian Hieggelke reveals how he spearheaded the music journalism movement in Chicago, wonders "Did Pitchfork Kill the Rock Critic?" and explains why Spotify might be the music industry's most addictive innovation in this week's Other Side feature.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Tell Someone! The Morning Code to Release New Ep March 1st by Janelle
The Morning Code has us anxiously awaiting the March 1st release of their new album.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...