Blog entries categorized as “silver lake 66”
Silver Lake 66 Announce April 5 Album by Bri
Ragged Heart, the new Americana release from Portland duo, Silver Lake 66, flows like a river of resiliency through a heart that is well worn and rough around the edges, but still beating strong. The album is an explorative journey through the human condition. Each song is a testament to enduring the dead-ends and bumpy roads that appear on the long drive called life.
Silver Lake 66 Announces Single, "Faded Tattoo" by Paul Corsi
The New Americana single from Portland-based duo, Silver Lake 66, extends a sympathetic hand to the forgotten souls who have fallen through the cracks. Pedal steel and guitar bend and slide around the duo’s harmonies, as they express the loneliness of one destitute being. The lyrics draw attention to the jarring reality of homelessness in their Portland community.
Silver Lake 66 Announces Single, "Ragged Heart" by Paul Corsi
The new single from Americana duo, Silver Lake 66 about a well-worn heart and a broken relationship, is a modern take on California country, inspired by the ‘60s Bakersfield sound and performed by a stripped-down, just-the-facts backing band. Straight from the heart, Maria Francis sings about a hopeful love that doesn’t stop in spite of past mistakes and pain. The pedal steel guitar soars with an edgy telecaster adding fuel that makes the song go down like a smooth shot of bourbon.
The Bluegrass Situation Premieres New Single From Silver Lake 66 by Bri
Silver Lake 66 brings the Americana spirit to Portland and the world with their classic country sound and a bit of attitude. The Bluegrass Situation has premiered their newest single, "Ragged Heart"
Silver Lake 66 Announces Single, "Blue Earth County" by Paul Corsi
The new single from Americana duo Silver Lake 66, “Blue Earth County,” speeds down an endless sweltering stretch of highway in a ‘73 convertible. Electric guitar, a Hammond organ and a sultry steel guitar lead us to a summer day on La Brea Ave in Los Angeles.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.