Blog entries categorized as “publicity tips”
How To Pitch A Music Blog: Consequence of Sound by Paul Corsi
There are so many bands that want to see their music in tastemaker blogs. Here are a few tips on how to reach one of our favorites, Consequence of Sound.
How To Engage With Your Fans by Paul Corsi
It's important to engage with your fans, but is social media the only place you can do that? Read on to find out a few other ways you can add to your list of marketing tools.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
5 Ways to Use Timeliness to Get Press Coverage for Your Music by Janelle
Timeliness is the most impactful coverage factor for your band. But how do you get a journalist's attention? Try these five newsworthy ideas to spark media interest and earn coverage for your music.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...