Blog entries categorized as “publicity photos”
4 Elements of a Great Music Blog Pitch by Janelle
The truth is that blogs are burdened by submissions and only have so much time in the day to listen and check out every band that comes their way. If you want to be the one who gets heard, there are a few things you can do to increase your chances.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: Is Your DPI Under The Legal Limit? by Paul Corsi
So you have some great publicity photos, but are the dimensions correct? What is DPI? Find out how to ensure that your photos make it into that blog you've been working so hard to get coverage in.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Why Great Music May Not Be Good Enough by Janelle
Have an album that you believe is the best you've ever made? Find out what may hold you back andd how to give it the attention it deserves!This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.