Blog entries categorized as “paul mccartney”
Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck” by Tyler Ulewicz
Singer-songwriter Mickelson releases a resilient new single “No Such Luck,” off of his latest album, A Wondrous Life, out May 4. This track is an upbeat and whimsical tune that reminds the listener that it’s ok to laugh at yourself every now and then.
Jonas Martin Announces August 26 The Color Scheme Album Release by Paul Corsi
Summerfest performing artist, Jonas Martin, announces August 26 The Color Scheme album release
Offers first single, “Wannabe” as downloadable MP3
Silverhawk and The Valery Trails on Spinner's Full CD Listening Party by Janelle
Silverhawk and The Valery Trails join some distinguished indie rock company on this week's Spinner Full CD Listening Party. In case you haven't had a chance to pick up either album yet, you can stream both albums, in their entirety, for free this week!
Botanical Bullets Featured on AOL Spinner Listening Party by Janelle
Botanical Bullets' latest EP is featured in this week's AOL Spinner Listening Party.
Spotlight: Reno Bo by Janelle
Check out the pop melodies of Reno Bo.
NPR and Blender Magazine Catch Ukulele Fever by Janelle
Uke Fever goes pandemic!
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.