Blog entries categorized as “orouni”
Orouni Announces April 19 Album by Bri
Partitions, the new album from French indie pop group, Orouni, guides the way through a musical reverie of an analytical mind. Inspired by songwriter Rémi Antoni’s perception of the world, Partitions navigates the internal atmosphere in which concepts like duality and dissociation are amplified with dazzling pop melodies and fluorescent chord progressions. The album as a whole basks in this aura of duality as both structure and fanciful sound entrance one another with unabashed whimsy.
Orouni Announces Single, "Former Lorry Driver" by Bri
The new indie pop single, “Former Lorry Driver” from Parisian group, Orouni, tells the story of Phillip Collins, a man who survived a cancer scare after being told he only had six months to live. Songwriter, Rémi Antoni, stumbled across his story in several French publications and became fascinated by the whirlwind of Collins’ life.
Orouni- "Nora" (Official Video) by BriThis article appears in the Videos blog.
Orouni- "Speedball" (Live Session) by BriThis article appears in the Videos blog.
The Line of Best Fit Premieres Video for Orouni's "Son of Mystery" by Bri
Parisian indie-pop band, Orouni, pays homage to Slim Gaillard, a musician, and character in the popular Jack Kerouac novel, On The Road. The Line of Best Fit premiered the colorful animated video that accompanies their new single, "Son of Mystery".
Orouni Announces Single, "Son of Mystery" by Bri
“Son of Mystery”, the new single from Orouni, promenades with light, floating strides through an indie pop storybook. Layers of sound gently unfold like delicate pages slowly turning, each element drifting like words jumping off of the page to tell a tale. Inspired by a character from Jack Kerouac's On The Road, “Son of Mystery” blends layers of instrumentation as acoustic guitar, flute, piano and trumpet all synthesize into a flourishing cocktail of musical novella.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.