Blog entries categorized as “nordic records”
Film Jacket 35 Announce Single, "Something You Should Do" by Paul Corsi
The new indie rock single from Athens, Greece trio, Film Jacket 35, lays two options face up on the table. Either sit back and watch stress pile up into an uncontrollable mountain of anxiety or tear the pile down, rip it into shreds and toss it out the car window on a spontaneous adventure. “Something You Should Do” shifts the vehicle in drive with punchy, upbeat instrumentation. Brisk chord progressions drive the song forward, the burning rubber shamelessly passing by each nuance of life standing alone on the side of the road. The single unapologetically leaves all self-loathing in the dust and is out for release on February 20.
Spectator Announces Single, "Waves" by Paul Corsi
The new dream pop single, “Waves” due out February 7 from St. Louis duo, Spectator, flows like a glossy, peaceful river flooded with sonic intimacy. The single is off the upcoming album, Charlie, Baby, out April 12, 2019. The album will be released in Scandinavia on Painted Black, a subsidiary of Nordic Records.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.