Blog entries categorized as “non binary”
Nikkie McLeod Announces Single, “Quarrel” by Paul Corsi
The new single from Afrofuture artist Nikkie McLeod is a swirling storm cloud of trial and tribulation breaking into overcoming resolution. “Quarrel” is a ballad in the form of Parang music, a traditional folk blend from Trinidad & Tobago. Its steady rise and fall captures each breath McLeod pours forth from an aching soul.
Social Stance Saturday: They/ Them/ Theirs (By Nikkie McLeod) by Bri
Nikkie McLeod details their life and experiences as a non-binary person and expresses the importance of pronouns. Read their social stance here.This article appears in the Social Stance Saturday blog.
Nikkie McLeod Announces Single, “Deep Cry” by Paul Corsi
Tossing and turning like a turbulent ocean, the new single from Nikkie McLeod, “Deep Cry”, plunges into regret and loss. Combining the island flare of steelpan with deeply emotive lyrics, the melody comes to terms with a difficult reality.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.