Blog entries categorized as “new jersey”
Lauren Marsh Releases New Indie-Pop Single, “Wildfire” by Sam
Lauren Marsh announces the second single off of her upcoming EP, Veracity, due out January 22. Titled “Wildfire,” this track delivers an Adele-flavored ballad that begins with sparse piano chords, but comes into its own as a gargantuan falsetto-and-synth driven machine.
Huffington Post's "Never Let You Go" Exclusive by Paul Corsi
The Huffinton Post has the exclusive premiere of Lauren Marsh's track "Never Let You Go."
Outlaw Roadshow Showcasing Artist Lauren Marsh at The Bowery Electric on October 15, 2015 by Sam
NJ native, Lauren Marsh has been announced to showcase as part of the Outlaw Roadshow during CMJ week. Marsh will play an intimate solo set at The Bowery Electric on Thursday, October 15 at 9pm.
Lauren Marsh Announces January 22, 2016 Veracity EP Release by Sam
“Flawlessly talented & using her voice to tell the stories of her life, Lauren has found and claimed something she loves.” —Real Woman Magazine
High Five! from Baby Teardrops by Janelle
Baby Teardrops' frontman Matthew Dunehoo may have been "Banged in the Heart" a couple of times, but that doesn't stop him from sharing the things he loves most.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.