Blog entries categorized as “my morning jacket”
American Songwriter Premieres The Petticoat Tearoom’s Self-Titled Album by Janelle
Drawing comparisons to My Morning Jacket, Dawes and Blitzen Trapper, The Petticoat Tearoom are more than up to the task of joining such names on a roots-revival bill.” –American Songwriter
Q&A: Eric Mueller, of Bear & Moose by Janelle
Green Light Go's own Kelly Bennett sat down with Eric Mueller, of Bear & Moose, to learn a little bit more about half of the Portland indie rock duo. Buckle up - hilarity ensues.
kayln rock Joins Line-up for Rob Morseberger Benefit - 25th Annual Tarrytown Street Fair on Sunday, June 3 by Megan Fisher
kayln rock is honored to add her powerful voice to the line-up of a benefit for composer and producer, Rob Morsberger.
Bear & Moose to play Mississippi Studios Show 5/18 by Janelle
Jon Elling, of Grand & Noble, "Picks Three" with Ardent Studios by Janelle
Jon Elling, of Grand & Noble, is the latest to send off his three favorite things in Ardent Studios' Pick Three Column.
Bear & Moose Play In Studio at Sessions From the Box by Janelle
Portland's Bear & Moose play in studio at Sessions From the Box! Hear them play a couple of songs as well as answer a few interview questions!
RIYL: Fanfarlo, Plants and Animals, New Multitudes, and Chiddy Bang by Janelle
This weeks RIYL brings you upcoming previews for Fanfarlo, Plants and Animals, New Multitudes, and Chiddy Bang, as well as some GLG counterparts on a playlist to power through the end of the week!This article appears in the RIYL blog.
Bear & Moose Release “Poor Man Blues” Free MP3 Available Now by Janelle
Got the "Poor Man Blues"? Perhaps a free download of Bear & Moose's new single will be the blues-rock cure for what ails ya!
The Other Side with Wazoo Records' John Kerr by Janelle
In this week's Other Side, Wazoo Records' owner John Kerr shares his insights regarding digital sales, discusses the cultural value of physical record collecting, and explains what it's really like to run an independent record store in the 21st century.
This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Grand & Noble Perform "This Light" on La Quenelle Culturelle's Mobile Sessions by Janelle
Grand & Noble grabs their guitars and performs an acoustic version of their single, "This Light", recorded with the help of their mobile phones. You can check out the whole thing on La Quenelle Culturelle's website.
The Other Side with PledgeMusic's Mike Fordham by Janelle
PledgeMusic Marketing Director and A&R Consultant Mike Fordham explains how PledgeMusic can help musicians launch creative fundraising campaigns, explains why he'd love to work with My Morning Jacket, and gives tips to help independent artists increase music business savviness in this week's Other Side.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Public Jones, Grand & Noble, and kayln rock on Spinner! by Janelle
If you haven't had a chance to check out their new albums, be sure to check out Grand & Noble, kayln rock, and Public Jones are all featured on this week's Spinner Full CD Listening Party!
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.