Blog entries categorized as “musician tips”
The Best Time to Release Your Album in 2018 by Janelle
Ever wonder which month is the best to release your album? This helpful guide goes through every month to maximize release!
How To Pitch A Music Blog: Consequence of Sound by Paul Corsi
There are so many bands that want to see their music in tastemaker blogs. Here are a few tips on how to reach one of our favorites, Consequence of Sound.
Utilizing Soundcloud to Drive iTunes Sales by Janelle
How can you market your music on SoundCloud to drive sales on iTunes? Read on to see five helpful steps.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.