Blog entries categorized as “music”
What's Holding You Back? by Janelle
Is it time? Money? Motivation? Find out how to help your band move forward, overcoming every excuse in the books.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Strange & Primitive Releases Album August 21 by Kourtney Rogus
Strange & Primitive take listeners on a cinematic journey with their single "That Big City Glow" off upcoming self-titled album due out August 21.
Secret Friend Releases Album August 14 by Alex Marsack
Secret Friend inspires daydreams with his single "Blue Sky" off upcoming album Sleeper due out August 14.
Emerald Park Releases New Single "Wolf" by Kyle Bendel
Emerald Park release's electro-pop single "Wolf" off their upcoming album GO!GO!GO! due out June 23rd.
Culture Collide Premiers Emerald Park Single by Alex Marsack
Featured recently on Culture Collide, give Emerald Park's new electro-pop single "Wolf" a listen before the next full moon!
Moonbabies Celebrate The Orange Billboard's 10th Anniversary with Exclusive Contest by Janelle
Moonbabies celebrate the 10th Anniversary of their album, The Orange Billboard, with a limited time contest of exclusive material and giveaways
Changing Your Life With Love and Music by Janelle
Lisa Richards, a wonderful folk musician from Australia, sat down with us recently to discuss why she feels 2013 will ultimately be shapped by her new album "Beating of the Sun," due out January 22nd, and her love for all living things.
Kicking the Start, or, stuff I keep wanting to say by Megan Fisher
A love note from Marian Call to her wonderful supporters.
High Five! from the Detroit Party Marching Band by Janelle
This week, the members of Detroit’s only thirty-piece guerrilla marching band toss up a High Five! of the things they love most.This article appears in the High Five blog.
High Five! from Stars in Coma by Janelle
This week, Stars in Coma toss up a High Five! of the quirky hobbies that help them brave the winter months.This article appears in the High Five blog.
Staff Infection: SXSW 2012 by Janelle
So you're heading to SXSW? Check out Lauren's short list of must-see artists!This article appears in the Staff Infection blog.
The Other Side with Bandalizer CEO Peter Fabok by Janelle
Bandalizer CEO Peter Fabok uncovers the secrets of social media analytics and explains how independent artists can intelligently market their music to fans in this week's Other Side.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.