Blog entries categorized as “music publicity”
3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Announce a Release Date by Janelle
Are you planning your album release? Find out the three things you should have in place before you announce the release.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
5 Ways to Prepare for a Music PR Campaign by Janelle
If you really want blogs and the music industry to take you seriously, you need to have all your affairs in order. Whether you are running your own campaign or hiring a music publicist, there are five things you can and should do if you want to see a more successful campaign.
The Successful Guide to a Single Release Campaign by Bri
Struggling to get your band's single to break through? Don't stress, check out this blog to discover what makes a single release successful.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
4 Essential Things to Consider When Hiring a Music Promotion Company by Janelle
If you’re ready to hire a music promotion company to secure coverage for your upcoming single, EP, or album release, how do you find a publicist who will give you the best bang for your buck? How do you avoid getting ripped off or throwing money down the drain because the company wasn’t the right fit for your band?
Why You Can't Have It All When It Comes to Music Publicity by Janelle
How many things can a publicist really do for you? Read on to find out why you can't always have it all when it comes to music publicity.
5 More Common Questions About Music PR, Answered by Janelle
Last week we talked about 5 Common Questions From Bands About Music PR, this week let's dive a little deeper and answer some more of your top questions.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
5 Action Steps to Maximize Your Band's PR by Janelle
Last month, I talked about what you need to do to maximize your music PR campaign. In this follow-up article, I'm digging deeper on how you can specifically take action on those steps I outlined.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Lauren Marsh Announces January 22, 2016 Veracity EP Release by Sam
“Flawlessly talented & using her voice to tell the stories of her life, Lauren has found and claimed something she loves.” —Real Woman Magazine
The Bluegrass Situation Premieres Hezekiah Jones' "Borrowed Heart" by Paul Corsi
The Bluegrass Situation premieres "Borrowed Heart," the new song off of Hezekiah Jones' album In Memory of oosi Lockjaw due out November 13 on Woodfarm Records.
3 Ways to Know If You Can Trust Your Publicist by Janelle
Find out the three ways to know when you can trust your publicist.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
4 Tools Under $20/Month to Run Your Band's Publicity Campaign by Janelle
Ready to run a pr campaign, but don't have the budget to pay for professional publicity? Get started with these 4 tools that cost less than $20 month.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
How to Get Back on Track With Your 2015 Goals by Janelle
Have you lost your way to your 2015 goals? Find out how to get back on track.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.