Blog entries categorized as “music blogs”
The Successful Guide to a Single Release Campaign by Bri
Struggling to get your band's single to break through? Don't stress, check out this blog to discover what makes a single release successful.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
4 Tools to Achieve Your 2018 Music Goals by Janelle
Are you planning out the goals for yourself or your band for the year, but are overwhelmed on how to get started? Are you not evern sure what kind of goals you should be setting? This article will help you first, identify your goals and second, utilize the correct tools in order to achieve them.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Ten for $10 Indie Rock Directory by Janelle
Get quick access to 10 music blogs + Spotify playlists who want to discover unknown bands.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
How to Release Your Album Successfully (Even If You Don't Have a Record Label) by Janelle
Have you released albums that nobody heard? Find out how you can make your next album or EP release a smashing success.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Before I Was Famous: How NOT To Build a Press List by Paul Corsi
In order to get the best product for your money, time and effort, a publicist will build an ideal press list to maximize your campaign’s chances of success. Here are some things to keep in mind when building that list.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: 3 Steps to Building Media Relationships by Paul Corsi
I’m at the very exciting part of the publicity journey where I’m beginning to form my own media relationships, and I have three great tips to help you do the same.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: Researching Media Outlets by Paul Corsi
Now that you have your music ready to go, and it’s time to finally get your song out to the masses, there is just one question--who do you send it to?This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
The Other Side with The Music Slut's Jamie (Skye) McIntyre by Janelle
This week’s Other Side unveils part two of our The Music Slut feature with co-founder feature Jamie (Skye) McIntyre, who explains why Skype holds the key to a great interview, gushes about his love of ‘cheesy pop’ bands, and gives insight into the blogging world.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.