Blog entries categorized as “music blog coverage”
Do You Have What it Takes to Run Your Own Music PR Campaign? by Janelle
Ready to take your band to the next level, but can't afford to hire a music publicist?
Don’t let that stop you from getting your music heard and receiving the credibility you deserve.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
How to Pitch Music Blogs Like a Pro by Janelle
Are you emailing music blogs about your band without a response to be found? Learn how to craft a pitch that will increase your chances of being heard.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...