Blog entries categorized as “media outlets”
Is Your Single a Flop? by Janelle
Often times bands start to panic following the first week of pitching media on a single. This is after only seeing ten or 20 outlets cover the band. Did I mention it was after only one week actively promoting the release? Here's why you should stop worrying that your single is a flop.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
5 Common Questions From Bands About Music PR, Answered by a Publicist by Janelle
If you're running your own music PR campaign, you're bound to have some questions before getting started. It can be both overwhelming and confusing to figure out where to start and what exactly needs to be done. To help shed some light on the process, here are answers to five of the most common questions I get from bands.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.