Blog entries categorized as “madonna”
Arcade Fire comes under fire for dress code show. EGRESS has another idea. by Paul Corsi
In July, the stylish and enigmatic band Arcade Fire received backlash after announcing that their record release show would have a dress codeand a no phone policy. Arcade Fire’s rival band, This Way to the EGRESS, saw this as an opportunity to celebrate their own fans and make the most of an industry where audience banality seems to be the new normal.
The Other Side with Section 101 Founder Liz Leahy by Janelle
Section 101 founder Liz Leahy explains how independent artists can utilitize technological avenues to brand themselves, create an online presence, and increase their fan base in this week's Other Side feature.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
High Five! from The Lions by Janelle
Much like the title of their latest release, Iconoclastic Motion Picture Soundtrack and Pub Songs and Sing-a-Longs, this week's High Five! feature showcases the diverse list of films that have influenced many of The Lions' songs.This article appears in the High Five blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...