Blog entries categorized as “lucius”
GLG May Monthly Playlist: May We Know Them by Emily
Take a listen to this month's playlist, comprised of all female artists featured in music publication, American Songwriter. Packed full of strong women with strong sounds, feat. Angel Olsen, Lucius, Margaret Glaspy, and GLG's own Bonsai, Lauren Marsh, Merry Ellen Kirk, and Victoria Canal.
Chris DuPont Announces November 13 Album Release by Sam
Outlier wades deep into DuPont's head. It is simultaneously loud, soft, angry, forgiving, danceable and upbeat, cinematic, sweeping, and immersive.
The Wild Honey Pie Premiere's Cariad Harmon's "Like You" Video, A Time-Lapsed Art Animation by Megan Fisher
“Cariad Harmon has us searching for love.” --Nicole Ortiz - The Wild Honey Pie
Cariad Harmon Brings British Indie Folk To YOU! by Megan Fisher
Cariad Harmon to Kick Off Northeast Tour in Support of Forthcoming Self-titled Album.
Cariad Harmon Releases “Like You” Featuring Vocal Harmonies from Jess Wolfe and Holly Laessig of Lucius by Janelle
Cariad Harmon joins forces with the harmonious duo Jess Wolfe and Holly Laessig, to deliver the nostalgia dripping, joyous single “Like You” off her self-titled sophomore album, due out November 11.
Get Lost in Cariad Harmon’s Ironic, Cheeky, Vulnerable Folk Stories by Megan Fisher
Cariad Harmon to Release Self-titled Sophomore Effort November 11
AllMusic Premieres Brooklyn Darling, Bonsai EP Out 5/27 by Janelle
"Stevens' voice takes center stage throughout..."- AllMusic
Bitch Magazine Includes Bonsai On Bitch Tapes by Janelle
Bitch Magazine includes Bonsai single on the recent BitchTape mixtape feature.Take a listen to an hour-and-a-half of noctural, lo-fi, bedroom, dreamy, beach pop tunes.
Drunken Werewolf Introduces Bonsai by Janelle
"The results are charming and twee, but mature enough to stand the tests of time and adulthood." - Drunken Werewolf
Bonsai Launches First EP from the Dream Pop Music Genre by Janelle
Bonsai has created a self-titled EP set for release on May 27, 2014. It is this balance of neatly crafted music, atmosphere, and subtle changes in tempo and lyrical content that make this album a truly fine piece of art.
Search the Blog Archives
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.
- Number 1 Fan!! left a comment on Angela Perley & the Howlin’ Moons to Release Hey Kid January 21, 2014 Album Gives Nod to Classic Hollywood: This Album is sure to take the world by storm!! I have seen the band play in settings ranging from a...