Blog entries categorized as “love”
Gimme a Break: Erica Bitting by Nina
With so many raw and heartfelt emotions, singer-songwriter Erica Bitting's college dorm room was just too small to contain her warm, soothing music. The feels are contagious.This article appears in the Gimme a Break blog.
Culture Collide Exclusive Stevie B Wolf EP Stream by Paul Corsi
Alone + Alive comes out November 6th, but you can get the exclussive listen now thanks to Culture Collide.
Huffington Post's "Never Let You Go" Exclusive by Paul Corsi
The Huffinton Post has the exclusive premiere of Lauren Marsh's track "Never Let You Go."
Merry Ellen Kirk Releases New Indie-Folk Single, “Ever After” by Alex Marsack
Take a chance on the impossible because we all want our happy-ever-after, and Merry Ellen Kirk is willing to help us get there with the release of her new single "Ever After" off upcoming album due out October 23rd
Lauryn Peacock Releases New Single "All My Mind" by Kyle Bendel
Lauryn Peacock Releases New Indie Folk Single, “All My Mind” Off New Album Euphonia Out Now
Merry Ellen Kirk Announces October 23 Album Release by Kyle Bendel
Merry Ellen Kirk Announces October 23, 2015 We Are the Dreamers Album Release Offers First Single, “Lovers & Liars” as Downloadable MP3
Stevie B Wolf Announces Nov. 6 EP Release by Kourtney Rogus
Stevie B Wolf announces EP due out Nov. 6; offers first single "Nothing But A Name" as downloadable MP3
Diego Davidenko Announces August 28 'It Isn’t Home' Album Release by Kourtney Rogus
Diego Davidenko Announces August 28 It Isn’t Home Album Release
Offers First Single, “I and You” as Downloadable MP3
Rahim Quazi Releases Single "Relax/Believe" by Alex Marsack
The perfect song for a day on a hammock under the sun, give "Relax/Believe" a listen this weekend... or later this afternoon!
The Wild Honey Pie Premiere's Cariad Harmon's "Like You" Video, A Time-Lapsed Art Animation by Megan Fisher
“Cariad Harmon has us searching for love.” --Nicole Ortiz - The Wild Honey Pie
Changing Your Life With Love and Music by Janelle
Lisa Richards, a wonderful folk musician from Australia, sat down with us recently to discuss why she feels 2013 will ultimately be shapped by her new album "Beating of the Sun," due out January 22nd, and her love for all living things.
Fresh MP3 Friday: SXSW is Around the Corner, but Love is in the Air by JanelleThis article appears in the Fresh Mp3 Friday blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.