Blog entries categorized as “indie rock music pr”
Ask a Publicist: What to Do When That Music Journalist Goes AWOL by Janelle
You may be thinking that if a journalist likes your music, he or she should just write about it. Unfortunately, it’s not that simple. Read on for three reasons why an interested journalist may have gone AWOL.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Should That Music Promotion Firm Give You a Deal? by Janelle
You’re a musician with not a lot of money, but you really want to hire someone to handle your music promotion. You don’t think you can do it without the professionals so you’ll just ask if they’ll cut you a deal, because, y’know, you’re a struggling musician.
If this sounds like you, read on to find out why a bargain publicity campaign isn't always in your best interest.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- Dwas left a comment on Female Entrepreneur Podcast Features Naomi Wachira : This blog provided content is very important to learn about the female enterpreneur podcast features...
- ource left a comment on Bandcamp Features Naomi Wachira: This article is very important to band camp features and naomi wachira launched new topics. That eve...
- custom essay writing service left a comment on How To Engage With Your Fans: Amazing article. I am so impressed. I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings wit...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...