Blog entries categorized as “indie rock music pr”
Ask a Publicist: What to Do When That Music Journalist Goes AWOL by Janelle
You may be thinking that if a journalist likes your music, he or she should just write about it. Unfortunately, it’s not that simple. Read on for three reasons why an interested journalist may have gone AWOL.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Should That Music Promotion Firm Give You a Deal? by Janelle
You’re a musician with not a lot of money, but you really want to hire someone to handle your music promotion. You don’t think you can do it without the professionals so you’ll just ask if they’ll cut you a deal, because, y’know, you’re a struggling musician.
If this sounds like you, read on to find out why a bargain publicity campaign isn't always in your best interest.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...