Blog entries categorized as “how to”
5 Action Steps to Maximize Your Band's PR by Janelle
Find out how you can how you can maximize your band's promotion efforts before and during the campaign to increase the chances of a succesful release.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Setting Your 2016 Goals by Janelle
As 2015 comes to a close it’s time to start thinking about what you want to achieve in 2016. It’s one thing to talk about what you want to achieve, it’s another actually making it happen.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
5 Ways to Maximize Your Music PR Campaign Before It Even Starts by Janelle
You just received your finished masters, and you can't wait to share your masterpiece with the world. You upload it to Bandcamp, and then begin typing your Facebook and Twitter status updates telling all your fans and followers to check it out. If that scenario sounds familiar, you may just be limiting your band's success.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.