Blog entries categorized as “how to secure music coverage”
Your One-Sheet Checklist by Janelle
Are you a band or musician who thinks your music and your brand should be taken more seriously? Creating a one-sheet will help you achieve that. Find out 5 components that you should include in your one-sheet.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Creating Small Goals for Maximum Success in 2017 by Janelle
Are you looking towards the end of 2016 and wondering why you didn’t achieve more? Why didn’t your band get signed to a label? Why didn’t you get added to a major music festival? Why didn’t more fans support your music?
With the coming year around the corner, now's the time to reflect and plan your goals for 2017. Start with these five points.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.