Blog entries categorized as “how to pitch a music blog”
How to Pitch a Music Blog: The Wild Honey Pie by Paul Corsi
How does your favorite band make it into your favorite music blog? That’s a great question. Trust me when I say that there is a lot more that goes into securing a placement in today’s top blogs than simply writing, recording, releasing, and sending in your music.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
How to Pitch a Music Blog: Paste Magazine by Paul Corsi
Paste Magazine is one of my favorite online music outlets, and possibly one of the most well-known. They cover a wide range of topics such as music, film, and lifestyles. It is a blog that is a combination of pop-culture, and underground. How can you reach Paste to get your music featured? Here are a few tips.
How To Pitch A Music Blog: Consequence of Sound by Paul Corsi
There are so many bands that want to see their music in tastemaker blogs. Here are a few tips on how to reach one of our favorites, Consequence of Sound.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...