Blog entries categorized as “hiring a music publicist”
Do You Have the Risk Tolerance for a Music PR Campaign? by Janelle
Think you are ready to hire a publicist? Learn the six reasons why you should not hire a publicist and what to expect if you do.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
3 Ways to Know If You Can Trust Your Publicist by Janelle
Find out the three ways to know when you can trust your publicist.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.