Blog entries categorized as “green light go music pr”
Before I Was Famous: How NOT To Build a Press List by Paul Corsi
In order to get the best product for your money, time and effort, a publicist will build an ideal press list to maximize your campaign’s chances of success. Here are some things to keep in mind when building that list.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: 3 Steps to Building Media Relationships by Paul Corsi
I’m at the very exciting part of the publicity journey where I’m beginning to form my own media relationships, and I have three great tips to help you do the same.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: Researching Media Outlets by Paul Corsi
Now that you have your music ready to go, and it’s time to finally get your song out to the masses, there is just one question--who do you send it to?This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Suntrodden Announces February 5, 2016 EP Release by Sam
Indie pop act Suntrodden announces EP, Suntrodden I, due out February 5, 2016, with first single, “Sunrise to Sunset.” Suntrodden’s debut presents a love letter to stripped-down songwriting, giving listeners five tracks dedicated to capturing the raw passion of live tracking, and letting the beauty of the songs stand for themselves.
Before I Was Famous: To Pitch or Not to Pitch by Paul Corsi
How does a journalist get turned on to your music? How do they decide that your band shall stand triumphantly like Leo DiCaprio as a feature in their world? You can thank a publicist, and more importantly you can thank them for pitching.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Stevie B Wolf Releases New Alternative Pop Single, “Alone + Alive” by Sam
Stevie B Wolf expresses conflicting feelings of rage and desire with his syncopated guitar work and fiery lyrics. This song is an anthem for the brokenhearted, encouraging listeners to embrace the pain and wear it like a badge.
Hezekiah Jones Releases New Indie-Folk Single, “Borrowed Heart” by Sam
“This Philly-based folk collective led by Raphael Cutrufello have created their finest album and it’s one of my top 5 2015 releases.” - One Chord To Another
The Huffington Post Premieres Stevie B Wolf by Paul Corsi
The Huffingon Post Premieres Stevie B Wolf's single, "Alone + Alive" off us his new EP Alone + Alive due out November 11.
Merry Ellen Kirk Releases “Ever After” Video by Sam
“Ever After,” delves into the end of a dark ethereal fairytale.
Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet by Paul Corsi
The premiere can be the difference between your band’s song receiving the attention it deserves, or just ending up as the sixth or seventh track on your mom’s “Driving Jams” mixtape.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
4 Ways You Are Using Twitter All Wrong by Janelle
Twitter is one of the most powerful tools out there, yet many bands use it ineffectively or not at all. Are you struggling to gain fans or new followers on Twitter? We have four clues to what could be holding the fans at bay.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: A Musician's Perspective Into Music PR by Paul Corsi
If you're asking yourself, "What are the benefits of getting a music publicist?" You are in luck my friends. Get an inside look from somebody in a band and in PR at the....same....time!This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.
- Number 1 Fan!! left a comment on Angela Perley & the Howlin’ Moons to Release Hey Kid January 21, 2014 Album Gives Nod to Classic Hollywood: This Album is sure to take the world by storm!! I have seen the band play in settings ranging from a...