Blog entries categorized as “grand rapids band”
The Legal Immigrants Announce Single, "Hang On" by Paul Corsi
The new single from garage rock group The Legal Immigrants mainlines a shot of adrenaline straight to the system.
The Legal Immigrants Announces July 3 Album Release by Janelle
The Legal Immigrants announce the July 3 release of their upcoming album, Drugs to Roses, with a music and philosophy centering around a central Detroit ethos: raw, gritty and honest.
AllMusic Streams it All - The Verve Pipe’s Overboard by Megan Fisher
“Overboard is the Verve Pipe’s first album of adult-oriented material in 13 years after a detour into making children’s music. Be sure to check out the title track, which features a writing credit from actor Jeff Daniels.” —Chris Steffan - AllMusic
Billboard Premieres The Verve Pipe’s Single Co-Written by Actor Jeff Daniels by Eric
“On the new song, the band leads listeners along a dark tale with gentle instrumentation and a narrative that that grows troubling.” --Colin Stutz - Billboard
First Rock Album in 13 Years from The Verve Pipe by Sara McKay
After a 13 year hiatus The Verve Pipe return with the independent release of their long-awaited rock album Overboard on June 17.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.