Blog entries categorized as “feminism”
Social Stance Saturday: What is Feminism? (by Miss Geo) by Bri
Does music provoke you? Does it help you form thoughts about yourself and society? Boston- based indie-electronic pop group, Miss Geo, have an amazing Social Stance blog post that explores the ideas of feminism in music and how their own identities as musicians are formed, and the ways the word "feminism" is changed by society. Read more now, and get inspired by these powerful women who are rising above societal norms and breaking stereotypes, all while being talented, working musicians.
The Corner Laughers Announce June 12 Album Release by Janelle
The Corner Laughers announce the release of the sun-drenched twee pop album on June 12.
Black Book Premieres Moonbabies' Single by Janelle
"Their sound varies from Shoegaze vibes to unrefined, static filled Electro Pop backed by dreamy soundscapes. Reinvigorated by Berlin's underground dance scene, Moonbabies decided to take their music in an entirely different direction, and thus far, we're loving the results." -Mathias Rosenzweig, BlackBook
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.