Blog entries categorized as “fans”
Turning Your Fans Into Advocates by Janelle
Do you want to connect with a fanbase that will actually help you promote your music? Read this article about ways you can turn your fans into advocates.
Are You Assaulting Your Fans (Part One) by Janelle
It goes without saying: You shouldn’t assault your fans either physically or sexually, but there’s a more subtle way you may be assaulting your fans every single day, and you’re most likely not even aware you’re doing it. This guide will help you determine whether you are appropriately reaching out to fans, and how to connect and build positive relationships.
The Other Side with Bandalizer CEO Peter Fabok by Janelle
Bandalizer CEO Peter Fabok uncovers the secrets of social media analytics and explains how independent artists can intelligently market their music to fans in this week's Other Side.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
The Other Side with Tourbinder Co-Founder Sarah McCalla by Janelle
Tourbinder Co-Founder Sarah McCalla shares unique strategies to help bands stay under budget and on track while on the road in this week’s Other Side feature.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...