Blog entries categorized as “facebook”
7 Common Themes to Secure Music Blog Coverage by Janelle
Can't figure out why blogs aren't covering your band (or responding to your emails)?
Take a look at the seven common themes to see if you’re setting up your band for music blog coverage.
Making SMART Goals for Maximum Success in 2017 by Janelle
With 2017 upon us, it’s time to start looking at what you want to achieve in the new year. Maybe you’ve determined you want to play more shows or have a successful album release. But what does that really mean?
A Publicist's 6-Week Plan to Re-Engage Your Fans Before an Album Release by Janelle
You’re about to release a new album, but you have one small problem: it’s been a few years since your last release and you’ve lost touch with your fans. Inside is a six-week, step-by-step timeline to re-engage your fans leading up to the first announcement of your album or EP release.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Before I Was Famous: Does Your Band Have Too Much Content? by Paul Corsi
Everybody wants to get the more views on Facebook and Twitter. I’m not going to lecture you on the seven deadly sins of social media, but I will give you a few tips on how to make your brand stand out.This article appears in the Green Light Grow blog.
Building A Social Following When You Don’t Have One by Paul Corsi
Every day musicians call/e-mail/text/Facebook Message/DM the company I work for, asking if we can make them famous. While we can’t magically make it happen, there are things that every artist CAN do to enhance and grow their social presence.
7 Ways to Skyrocket Your Facebook Fan Engagement by Janelle
So you've made a Facebook group exclusively for your fans. Now it's time to start engaging! Read on for seven ways to jump-start your group.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Take Your Facebook Engagement to the Next Level (For Free!) by Janelle
Is the idea of paying for Facebook advertising bringing you down? Find out the free and easy way to increase your Facebook fan engagement.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
Is It Time to Quit Facebook? by Janelle
Feel like Facebook has fizzled out? Find out how to revamp your social networking to increase your fan engagement by reading on.This article appears in the The Other Side blog.
The Modern Airline Releases New MP3 by Megan Fisher
“Monster on the Campus” Available For Download Now!
The Bergamot Releases “Amy” Amy Winehouse-Inspired Song Available for Download Now by Janelle
Hear The Bergamot's new single "Amy", inspired by the one and only Amy Winehouse, for free now!
Jenee Halstead Releases New Single by Megan Fisher
"So Far, So Fast" MP3 Available for Download Now!This article appears in the blog.
Golden Bloom, Timmy Williams of Whitest Kids U’Know, and The Grownup Noise Team up for National Tour this August by Janelle
Laughs and tunes are coming your way this August! Be prepared to see Golden Bloom take the stage with Timmy williams and The Grownup Noise!
Search the Blog Archives
- faheem bashir left a comment on AllMusic Reviews The Incredible Vickers Brothers: Thanks for writing such a great post. I really appreciate you for this post. It was very helpful. Ke...
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...