Blog entries categorized as “dream pop”
Spectator Announces Single, "Waves" by Paul Corsi
The new dream pop single, “Waves” due out February 7 from St. Louis duo, Spectator, flows like a glossy, peaceful river flooded with sonic intimacy. The single is off the upcoming album, Charlie, Baby, out April 12, 2019. The album will be released in Scandinavia on Painted Black, a subsidiary of Nordic Records.
Shades Releases Single "Balloon" Off Upcoming Album by Alex Marsack
Take a ride in the sky with Shades' new single "Balloon" off Common Desire
Culture Collide Premieres "Balloon" by Paul Corsi
Culture Collide premiers the new Shades single, "Balloon"
Secret Friend Releases "I Don't Know You" Single by Alex Marsack
Secret Friend takes his audience into the mind of the obsessed with his new single and video "I Don't Know You"
In Your Speakers Announces Shades' New Album 'Common Desire' by Kourtney Rogus
In Your Speakers announces Shades dream pop album release July 31.
Shades Announces July 31 Album Release by Kyle Bendel
Shades Announces New Album Common Desire Out July 31 With New Single "Time Back"
Culture Collide Reviews Moonbabies New Album by Janelle
"Wizards on the Beach is a great blend of slightly playful (think Feels-era Animal Collective) and compositions that show Mooonbabies are serious about the music they write.
Pure Volume Premieres Moonbabies Album Stream by Janelle
We've waited seven long years for Sweden's Moonbabies to release a new album. Pure Volume ends the wait with an early album stream premiere.
BBC Radio 6 Features Moonbabies in MPFree by Janelle
BBC Radio 6 (Lauren Laverne) features Moonbabies latest single, "Pink Heart Mother" in MPFree.
PureVolume Features Moonbabies as Free Song of the Day by Janelle
Check out Moonbabies recent Free Song of the Day feature for their single, "Pink Heart Mother" on PureVolume!
Black Book Premieres Moonbabies' Single by Janelle
"Their sound varies from Shoegaze vibes to unrefined, static filled Electro Pop backed by dreamy soundscapes. Reinvigorated by Berlin's underground dance scene, Moonbabies decided to take their music in an entirely different direction, and thus far, we're loving the results." -Mathias Rosenzweig, BlackBook
Sweden’s Moonbabies Releases First Album in Seven Years on April 28 by Janelle
The album explores a sense of Salvador Dali surrealism and vibrant dream pop rich in introspective shades, melodic hues, hazy instrumental washes and technicolor electronic explosions.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.