Blog entries categorized as “diy musician tips”
4 Signs You're Ready to Hire a Music Publicist by Janelle
We have a lot of bands who come to Green Light Go wanting to hire us as their music publicist. And of the bands that show up in our inbox, we only take on about 10%. Much of the time it’s about the music, but there are a few other factors that tell us if a band is ready for a music publicist and why we need to pass.
How to Increase Your Spotify Followers - And Your Listeners by Janelle
Spotify is one of the best ways to get your music heard, but first, you need people who will listen. Sure, you can try to get on Spotify playlists and hope the followers will, ahem, follow.
Brand Your Music Through Spotify Playlist Promotion by Janelle
Today, we’re going to dive in a bit further into Spotify promotion land to show why creating your own Spotify playlist can be in your greatest benefit.
The Release: Local vs National by Paul Corsi
What's the difference between a local and national album release? There's more to consider than just booking your favorite venue. Here's what you need to know.
6 Tips For a Successful Album Release by Janelle
You’ve put in the work, slogged through all the rewrites, did all your mastering, and now it’s album release time. Here are some tips to get you on the right path to a successful release.
Creating Small Goals for Maximum Success in 2017 by Janelle
Are you looking towards the end of 2016 and wondering why you didn’t achieve more? Why didn’t your band get signed to a label? Why didn’t you get added to a major music festival? Why didn’t more fans support your music?
With the coming year around the corner, now's the time to reflect and plan your goals for 2017. Start with these five points.
A Quick Reminder About Ignition: The DIY Publicity Campaign by Paul Corsi
Let’s talk about Ignition, the new DIY Publicity Campaign from Green Light Go. I’m sure there are a lot of questions and maybe even a few concerns about what you’re going to get for the time and money you invest.
Search the Blog Archives
- FORTIER, GLORIA left a comment on Mickelson Releases New Single, “No Such Luck”: Hey there you all.. this musician is an extradinary performer and ive seen him a lot of times first ...
- college paper writing service left a comment on GLG September Monthly Playlist: BBC6 Lauren Laverne- Lauren's Listening: Beneficial blog post!!!I am verwoerd glad that i find your general post here. Which appears to be wi...
- Steve Locke left a comment on The Huffington Post Premieres Colonial Blue: I love “Break Your Bones”
- Kathlyn left a comment on Before I Was Famous: Maybe You Shouldn't Post That Song Just Yet: In addition to all of these great points, I think it is also worth noting that, as a musician, your ...
- Technic left a comment on American Songwriter Features Anabot In Daily Discovery: Good post. Thanks.